Hard Drive Data Recovery
Loss or inability to access data from a hard drive happens for a variety of reasons. They include:
- Exposure to a liquid. (This could be soda, water, coffee, condensation, etc.)
- Damage to the read/write heads of the hard drive
- An unprepared-for power surge
- An incorrectly formatted hard drive
- Burnt-out computer chips
- A damaged or absent file allocation table
- A corrupted or missing master file table
- BIOS non-recognition of hard drive or other storage devices
- A hard drive head crash
- Corrupted or missing files or folders
- A non-recognized boot sector
Whatever the reason, it’s an awful situation to suddenly lose access to your data.
That’s because in most cases, not only is the data critical, but it is time sensitive. The forward progress of a business can come to a screeching halt because of the inability to access valuable data from a hard drive.
Hard Drive Data Recovery Types
Physical and logical are the two types of hard drive data recovery.
- Physical hard drive data recovery: This means that the actual storage device has been damaged. It may have been tampered with, had liquid spilled on it or been poorly repaired. In these cases, the data is usually there. However, it is very difficult to access. Top technical skills and the most advanced equipment are necessary to successfully extract the data.
- Logical hard drive data recovery: Logical failures are usually caused by viruses, malware, software problems, corrupted or sometimes unintentionally deleted data on the hard drive. Data that remains inaccessible using the usual methods must be recovered by technical specialists who use resources designed especially for this circumstance.
When regaining access to your data, it is also vital that the information remain secure during the hard drive recovery process. Platinum Data Recovery ensures that kind of protected environment by using only the most advanced processes in the industry. These procedures guarantee the confidentiality of your data.
Hard drive data recovery can be done on the following brands Western Digital, Seagate, IBM, Hitachi, Toshiba
Samsung, Fujitsu, Maxtor and Quantum.
So, stop trying to get the data back from your hard drive yourself. You might make the situation worse. Call Platinum Data Recovery now at (800) 313-0044 or (310) 933-4734.